Registration & Immunizations
Thank you for your interest in the Superior Unified School District. We look forward to meeting you and your child. You may pick up an enrollment package at the office of the school where you will be enrolling.
To expedite the enrollment process, please bring the following documentation with you when you register:
- Your child’s current immunization record
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Official withdrawal form from the child’s previous school (if applicable)
- Notarized guardianship/temporary custody documents (if applicable)
- Court documents if there is a sole/restricted parental contact by court order
When registering your child, please let us know if your child needs special education support services, medical support, or language support. Knowing this information up-front will help us ensure that we obtain the required paperwork from your child’s previous school so that your child may begin services with us as soon as possible.
The Superior Unified School District abides by all state laws in regards to immunizations. State law requires that all children be completely immunized before attending school. Families can make arrangements for immunizations with a family physician, the county health department, or a local immunization clinic. To respect the health and safety of our students, we will exclude from school any children who have not been immunized in the event of an epidemic.